rAjalIlAsana in Cambodia?

N. Ganesan naga_ganesan at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 27 15:45:16 UTC 1999

>Are you familair with the beautiful e. 10th c. silver Manjusri in
>lalitasana from central Java? Illustrated in J. Fontein, Sculptures
>of Indonesia, 1991.

Thanks, Mrs. Storm. I have the book already.

I appreciate any info rAjalIlAsana sculptures
from Cambodia?

Have not yet checked Art of Japan and Korea books on this
aspect. Like Song dynasty Guanyins from South China,
are Kannons in Japan in rAjalIlAsana famous too?
Do we have Korean Avalokitas in rAjalIlAsana?

Any Khmer, Korean, Japanese rajalilasana sculptures???

Regards,
N. Ganesan