A text dealing with Ayurveda-PAncarAtra connection

Vielle Christophe vielle at ORI.UCL.AC.BE
Mon Apr 26 12:36:05 UTC 1999

        In examining the broader context of the given  extract of my
"purANic saMhitA", I can say now that these physiological/embryological
conceptions are in fact exposed to the king Janaka by the sage Asita, whose
discourse concerns mainly the problematic of rebirth. Since other parts of
the text offers clear examples of PAncarAtra philosophy, my question should
have been: is there PAncarAtra texts dealing in some length with the
physiological/embryological mechanismes of rebirth?
Thank you for your help.

Dr. Christophe Vielle
Institut orientaliste
Collège Erasme