Paranavitana's dissertation?

N. Ganesan naga_ganesan at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 26 13:34:50 UTC 1999

>Paranavitana's supervisor at Leiden University, the eminent
>Sanskritist, epigraphist and art historian Prof. J. Ph. Vogel.

As a confessed admirer of Prof. Vogel, I would imagine that
S. Paranavitana's PhD work will be devoid of the recorded
"cerebral disease". My search for his PhD research or
its subsequent publication turned out to be unfruitful.
Also, I do not have access to Leiden Univ.'s old catalogs.

If there is a thesis/dissertation of Paranavitana under Prof. Vogel,
please let me know the citation as I want to read it.

Regards,
N. Ganesan