zAnta rasa

Benjamin Fleming cheapies at CABLER.CABLEREGINA.COM
Fri Apr 2 21:04:42 UTC 1999

Try also
Gerow, Edwin. "Abhinavagupta's Aesthetics as a Speculative Paradigm."
Journal of the American Oriental Society. 114.2 (1994);pp 186-208.

as well as
The Dhvanyaloka of Anandavardhana with the Locana of Abhinavagupta. transl.
by Daniel H.H. Ingalls, J.M. Masson and M.V. Patwardhan. Cambridge,
Massachusetts: Harvard University Press. 1990.

With Regards,
B. Fleming