embarrassing

JR Gardner jgardner at BLUE.WEEG.UIOWA.EDU
Fri Sep 18 18:09:01 UTC 1998

******No Need to Reply to the Entire List*******

I can't believe it but I cannot--anywhere--find Deshpande's address, and I
was just communicating with him barely a few days ago.  If anyone can
help, please send it along to me rather than troubling the whole list.

jr
John Robert Gardner
http://vedavid.org/
Obermann Center             The Graduate College
for Advanced Studies        Gilmore Hall
University of Iowa          University of Iowa
319-335-4034                319-335-2144
http://www.uiowa.edu/~obermann/