"The Tale of the Indo-European Horse Sacrifices."

Dominique.Thillaud thillaud at UNICE.FR
Thu Oct 15 05:07:32 UTC 1998

>Dear Friends
>
>Hope somebody can help!
>
>I'd like to read a paper by Wendy Doniger, "The Tale of
>the Indo-European Horse Sacrifices." in Incognita (Leiden)
>1:1-15, 1990.
>
>I've done a library search for the journal 'Incognita' at
>a few institutions, but without luck.  So, if anybody does
>know where I might be able to get my hands on the paper,
>I'd really appreciate it.

Well, I think no such journal exists, because "incognita" is just the Latin
word for "ajnAtA". Probably, you must contact somebody at Leiden.
        Hoping to help
Dominique

Dominique THILLAUD
Universite' de Nice Sophia-Antipolis, France