"The Tale of the Indo-European Horse Sacrifices."

Jibunnessa ycrnn14 at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Oct 14 20:16:55 UTC 1998

Dear Friends

Hope somebody can help!

I'd like to read a paper by Wendy Doniger, "The Tale of
the Indo-European Horse Sacrifices." in Incognita (Leiden)
1:1-15, 1990.

I've done a library search for the journal 'Incognita' at
a few institutions, but without luck.  So, if anybody does
know where I might be able to get my hands on the paper,
I'd really appreciate it.

All the best

Jibunnessa

--
 Jibunnessa Abdullah         Fax: (+44) 181 731-9770