upasargavazena dhaatvarthavipari.naamaat

George Cardona cardona at UNAGI.CIS.UPENN.EDU
Mon Oct 5 23:43:02 UTC 1998

As an addendum to Elliot's message: In the Vaiyaakara.nbhuu.sa.na (p. 212
of K. P. Trivedi's edition) on kaarikaa 45, Kau.n.dabha.t.ta explicitly
says the third verse cited is by someone other than Kumaarila: iti
caanyai.h.