Asian Religions and Modern Science

Jadranka Schauer nimfa-promet at ZG.TEL.HR
Sun Nov 15 14:56:02 UTC 1998

So here's my question: What books and articles attempt this kind of
dialogue or integration of science and religion with Hinduism or Buddhism?
(I already know about Fritjof Capra's _The Tao of Physics_, and a few
older books that present a kind of apologetic for Asian religions through
an appeal to science.)

A very important department in International Society for Krishna Consciousness
called Bhaktivedanta Institute is studying and teaching the Vedic view of the
modern science.

If you contact bvi at com.bbt.se, I am sure they will provide with the lists of
the books.

Yours, Yashoda devi dasi