Asian Religions and Modern Science

Mahesh mahesh at STARNETINC.COM
Sun Nov 15 14:19:48 UTC 1998

Hello!

I was wondering where Jainism fits into this. I read in a book that
Buddhists ( during the time Buddha was alive) found that Jains loved to
debate.

How about the science of logic? Logical thought processes that led to
questioning of beliefs, and the concept of objectivity and illusion or
"maya"?

Mahesh