Paired Horse and PIE breakup

N. Ganesan naga_ganesan at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 6 17:49:19 UTC 1998

N. Ganesan wrote:

>    I want to know parallels to IE horse complex of myth/ritual
>    that has spread great distances (eg., Rome and India) in
>    preliterate/nonliterate societies.

P. K. Manansala writes:
I posted some time ago, a broad cultural complex that spread from
Manchuria to Eastern Europe among the Altaic, Uralic and "Scythian"
peoples. Some thought the complex rather general although I found it
much more specific and wide-ranging that horse culture referred to here.

     I could not find your writing about cultural complex
     from Eastern Europe to Manchuria. I will appreciate
     some elaboration.

     Thanks,
     N. Ganesan