Perso-Aryan Hypothesis

Viktor V. Sukliyan madhava at CH1.VSNL.NET.IN
Wed Mar 18 19:05:34 UTC 1998

Hello John,

You are absolutely right regarding present unhealthy situation on the
List,resembling mass bombing of virgins.
Current omnivorous moderators just make powerful speeches with purpose to
massacre their opponents. If they would have a modicum of sense...
It's obvious how modest their means of scholarly argumentation and
comprehension.Modulating for the modulating sake.
Let us await for a soberly implicatum scholarship.

On your 2nd para. I have got some references of people REMOTELY digging
in the same direction. If you like I'll supply you with the stuff privately.

Viktor Sukliyan