book notice

David Magier magier at COLUMBIA.EDU
Tue Mar 17 20:03:53 UTC 1998

I was asked to forward the following publication announcement to your
listserv or mailing list. I do not have further information on this
book, so please contact your local South Asia librarian or the book
publisher listed below.

David Magier

====================

Proceedings of the Bengal Studies Conference, 1996, has just been published:

          Contributions to Bengal Studies: An Interdisciplinary and
          International Approach, edited by Enayetur Rahim and Henry
          Schawarz, Dhaka: Pustaka, 1998.

This 600 page bound volume can be obtained from: Abdul
          Hannan, Managing Editor, Pustaka, Beximco Media Complex, 32
          Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Karwan Bazar, Dhaka 1215,
          Bangladesh. Tel: 011 880 2 812 9938, email:
          ind at citechco.net.
          Price $25 including postage.