Perso-Aryan Hypothesis

JR Gardner jgardner at BLUE.WEEG.UIOWA.EDU
Wed Mar 18 18:41:31 UTC 1998

Viktor:

It would have been nice if you'd have replied privately to my original
post--sent privately to you--as well.  My note was not intended as a
podium for a diatribe against the participants in the debate.  My
apologies to all

jrg