To the lamenters

Jan Brzezinski janbrz at MICROTEC.NET
Thu Mar 12 15:52:10 UTC 1998

In response to the lamenting about lack of interest in Indological matters: Good news! Madonna has come over! Her latest record is full of things like Om shunty shunty shunty. And something which sounds like Hindi, though I do not consider myself qualified to judge.

I hear that Alanis Morrissette is also backpacking through India looking for succour. Perhaps the pendulum is swinging and we can expect the Beatles-Maharshi phenomenon to repeat itself.

Jan