Indo-Aryan invasion

Jacob Baltuch jacob.baltuch at EURONET.BE
Sun Mar 1 21:17:55 UTC 1998

Lars wrote:

>Since Jacob had this discussion with me, I think that you should be given
>the relevant part of the argument as it was stated. Hope Jacob doesn't mind!

No, of course. And yes it was to the discussion with Lars I was referring
to as interesting. I hope Lars doesn't mind :)

Just one observation: my statements Lars responds to in his recent post
represent counter-arguments I would have raised before the discussion
with him. In other words, he has managed to some extent to convince me.

Also keep in mind that Lars and me were discussing the relative merit of
individual arguments, not the overall validity of the various positions.