Tipu Sultan

Kishore Krishna kishore at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Wed Jun 17 18:53:38 UTC 1998

On a slightly tangential note: Two Views of British India edited by Edward
Ingram provides a look at British strategy and objectives in India in
Tipu's time. It contains the correspondance of Henry Dundas who ran the
Board of Control of the East India Company in London and Lord Wellesley who
was the Governor General in India.

Kishore