Tipu Sultan

Simon John Haines lau96sjh at READING.AC.UK
Thu Jun 18 10:04:59 UTC 1998

Hi ..
I would like to thank Vidyasankar Sundaresan for this most thorough set of
references on Tipu Sultan. Unfortunately, i seem not to be able to reach
him directly, so hence this posting. Sorry, for any inconvience caused -
and thanks again Vidyasankar.
Regards
Simon Haines
University of Reading