SV: help for a four year Sanskrit Course

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at ONLINE.NO
Wed Jul 29 16:15:03 UTC 1998

Based on my personal experience, the Süd-Asien Institut in Heidelberg is a very good place to study anything South-Asian. I also had good experience with the Indologisches Seminar at the University of Bonn. The nice thing about Bonn is that you can also follow Indological lectures at the University of Cologne (which I did). Of course, you could also do vice versa!

Best regards,

Lars Martin Fosse

----------
Fra:    Mariana Caixeiro[SMTP:naniji at MAIL.TELEPAC.PT]
Svar til:       Indology
Sendt:  29. juli 1998 16:24
Til:    INDOLOGY at LISTSERV.LIV.AC.UK
Emne:   help for a four year Sanskrit Course

Dear Collegues

A student of mine got a scholership to study Sansckrit during four years.
He has to start from the beginning.
Please can some of you send information of places in Europe, US or India
where he can attend a four year course and also the cntents of the course
if possible.

Thank you in advance

Mariana Cândida Caixeiro
Fundação Luís de Molina