Thanks

Joshi Rasik jrasik at COLMEX.MX
Wed Jan 14 20:38:07 UTC 1998

Dear Prof Simson
I am glad that you received my books and  that you agree
with my interpretation of the tarakAmAya issue. you refer
to your message of 7January for your own explanation but
I can't find any text in your message as it only reads
"ignore, test". Please send again that message to the
list so that we read your explanation.
Thankyou, with kind regards
Rasik Vihari Joshi.