Master Manimala titles available on Exchange

Allen W Thrasher athr at LOC.GOV
Tue Jan 13 21:31:57 UTC 1998

The following titles are available on exchange to other libraries.  They are
all in the Master Manimala , from Master Khelarilal and Sons, Varanasi.

1.  Gangadhara, 1798-1885. Ayurvediya-paribhasa.  Hindi and Sanskrit.
1937? (LCCN 83-910414). MMM, 67; Ayurvedavibhaga 1.

2. Ramesvaradatta.  Nutanavastuprabandha grharatnabhusanam nama
pindadarpana.  Sanskrit and Hindi.  MMM, 14; Jyautisavibhaga, 6.

3.  Suklayajurvediyopanayanapaddhatih.  MMM, 43; Karmakandavibhaga,
11.

I think I offered these among others a couple of years ago but found no
takers.  Last chance?

Allen

Allen W. Thrasher, Ph.D,
Senior Reference Librarian