[ADMINISTRATION] "Aryan and Non-Aryan" and "Vicious Debate"

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sat Dec 5 12:43:21 UTC 1998

I should like to thank the participants in this debate for their interest,
but I think we should draw a firm line at this point and stop this
discussion thread, since the exchanges have become somewhat heated, and it
seems to me that the factual content of each of the participant's views
has been adequately represented.

Members can easily examine the various points of view in the debate using
the INDOLOGY archive.  This also gives access to previous occasions when
the same debate has been conducted.

I am hoping soon to be able to add a position paper from Ed Bryant to the
INDOLOGY web site, and I hope that paper will place on record some of the
main debating points on this subject, so that we are spared the need to
rehearse them repeatedly on the discussion list.

I really do mean to stop this discussion at this point.  Any further
postings on this topic will attract possible cancellation of your INDOLOGY
membership.

Thank you once again,

---
Dominik Wujastyk