SOAS Contact information requested

Adrian Burton adrian.burton at ANU.EDU.AU
Mon Apr 20 01:41:22 UTC 1998

Thank you to the continental Europeans for all the information on
Professor Dr. Monika Boehm-Tettelbach.

Would our non-continental Europeans have any information on the second half
of my request, that is to say, information about:

"2) Someone from SOAS who knows something about the microfilming of temple
records from Brindavan?

I am looking for a name, a telephone number, mailing address, and/ or an
e-mail address....."

Or maybe just the e-mail address of anyone at the Indian Studies section of
SOAS?  I tried their web-page but there are no staff addresses.

Adrian Burton.