Ответ: Aalim aalam

Alexandre V. Elizariev elizarev at MEGABIT7.RU
Fri Sep 19 12:47:11 UTC 1997

May it be just Persian for "[person] knowing the universe", a savant?
('aalem 'aalam )The spelling of the both words in modern Persian may be the same.

Alexandre Elizariev

Could someone help me to find out what "Aalim aalam" means in Islam? Some
students have come across this term and have approached me for its meaning.
I have absolutely no idea what that can mean.   Is it a coranic or islamic
concept? Or could it be some new islamic  computer software?  Thanks.  A.
Nayak