Indian computing?

Jacob Baltuch jacob.baltuch at EURONET.BE
Wed Oct 22 03:10:25 UTC 1997

I wrote:

>If you mean the INDOLOGY pages at Liverpool I've looked through those
>but found only links for tools not for specs, but maybe I haven't been
>thorough enough. But maybe you mean some personal Indology (as opposed
>to INDOLOGY) pages of his wherever he's at?

Oops, I checked whatever is at www.ucl.ac.uk (why was I thinking Liverpool?).
If these are "Dominik's Indology pages" then I've checked them and haven't
found what I was looking for, but I'll check them again. Sorry for the con-
fusion