Indian computing?

Jacob Baltuch jacob.baltuch at EURONET.BE
Wed Oct 22 03:01:40 UTC 1997

>There are a great deal of such places.  Some time ago I gathered what
>seemed the best collection of links-- and links-to-links --Dominik's
>INdology Page is an ideal start

If you mean the INDOLOGY pages at Liverpool I've looked through those
but found only links for tools not for specs, but maybe I haven't been
thorough enough. But maybe you mean some personal Indology (as opposed
to INDOLOGY) pages of his wherever he's at?

In any case I'll follow your advice and check

>http://vedavid.org/methtech.html

Thanks again.