Indian computing?

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Oct 22 05:56:40 UTC 1997

The INDOLOGY web pages (www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadkw) do not carry links to the
standards you are asking about, Jacob.  I did write a paper on
the transliteration of Nagari last year, at a time when I was involved in
a British Standards Committee on this subject.  I've taken away the links
to that essay, but it is still on the server if you want to look at it
(www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadkw/t/t.html).  The BSI work has passed into the able
hands of Tony Stone, who has numerous important links on his web site
at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stone_catend/translit.htm

He also moderates the listserv discussion on the transliteration of Indian
languages.  I suggest you contact him (email link on his home page).

All the best,
Dominik

--
Dominik Wujastyk            Wellcome Institute for the History of Medicine
email: d.wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk       183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, England