Indian computing?

Jacob Baltuch jacob.baltuch at EURONET.BE
Tue Oct 21 17:39:28 UTC 1997

1. Does anyone know of places on the net where I can find the various
   official specs relevant to computing & Indian languages (ISCII, etc.)

3. What's the 8-bit standard that has the characters needed for translit-
   teration (letters with macrons, underdots, overdots, etc.)? (Incidentally
   does Unicode make room for such characters? where do I find the Unicode
   spec?)

2. Is there a reference book for computing & Indian languages (I'm thinking
   of something along to lines of what Ken Lunde's "Understanding Japanese
   Information Processing" is for Japanese)

Thanks
Jacob