m/anusvAra & s/visarga

SATHAYE AVINASH sohum at CONVEX.CC.UKY.EDU
Tue Nov 4 18:50:36 UTC 1997

I am afraid these combinations are commonplace too!
They cannot be pronounced with an M sound.

mna     samaamnaaya (collection), aamnaaya (veda)
mya     ramya(pleasant), gamya(reachable) etc.
mra     aamra (mango), namra (humble)
mla     aamla (sour)

However,

mva     This I cannot think of right now! Perhaps it survives!

--
|Avinash Sathaye Phone:(606)277-0130(Home), (606)257-8832(Office) |
And now, the next thought is from our CPU ...