(Fwd) query: Gita tapes

David R. Israel davidi at wizard.net
Sat Mar 29 19:41:55 UTC 1997

Honorable Pandits & Indologists,

I just received the appended inquiry from a friend.  Might I impose
upon this august body to the extent of seeking info on audio-sloka
sources (specifically, Bhagavad Gita) for sake of my correspondent?

You might wish to respond backchannel (to me and/or Kendra) -- unless
this might perhaps be felt to be of general (listproc) interest.

thanks, d.i.