Quoting Clinton

Dominique.Thillaud thillaud at unice.fr
Sun Jun 15 06:42:28 UTC 1997

At 4:32 +0200 15/06/97, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:

>Open the mind, the meaning shall enter, they say.

	But this sentence shall be understanded:

Open the mind to the Truth, the true meaning shall enter,
Open the mind to the Falsehood, the false meaning shall enter.

	because:

yattu kRtsnavadekasminkArye saktamahaitukam
atattvArthavadalpaM ca tattAmasamudAhRtam

	namaste,
Dominique

PS: I've liked S. Krishna's jokes and I propose an other contribution:
	U.S.A < uSA because at the East of Bharat or, perhaps
	< uSAH samudram atikramya

Dominique THILLAUD
Universite' de Nice Sophia-Antipolis, France