No subject

KERNLIBRVN at rullet.LeidenUniv.nl KERNLIBRVN at rullet.LeidenUniv.nl
Tue Jun 3 18:43:22 UTC 1997

Subj:	works by/for D.D. Kosambi

Leiden, June 3, 1997

Apparently I do no longer have the query after works by/for D.D. Kosambi in
my mail archive for easy reference here.

All four books sought by 'Sreenivas' are present in Leiden collections,
either at the University Library, or at the Kern Institute Library.

The only book missing is the one in the microfiche catalogue
(the memorial volume of 1970).

If interlibrary loan amongst German libraries does not help, then an
international loan may help out. For more enquiries (also regarding
interlibrary loans of books from the Kern Institute collection), please
contact:

University Library, Leiden University
Department of Interlibrary Loans
POB 9501
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands

The University Library collection can be 'visited' on line as well.
For more information: Head of Loans, Drs J. Damen, tel. 31-71-5272808.

Ellen Raven

IIAS, ABIA Bibliography Project
(ABIA South and Southeast Asian Art and Archaeology Index)

e-mail: kernlibrvn at rullet.LeidenUniv.NL (indology)
e-mail: abiaraven at rullet.LeidenUniv.NL (ABIA bibliography Project)