Help with font packages.

Anshuman Pandey apandey at u.washington.edu
Mon Feb 17 09:08:15 UTC 1997

Hello all,

A few days ago Mr. Wujastyk stated that he would no longer be able to
provide assistance in regards to fonts and font packages. I would first
like to thank him for the help that he has provided to others and to me,
and would secondly like to mention that I may be contacted for assistance
in this this matter if requested. Although my expertise cannot come close
to matching that of Mr. Wujastyk's, I hope that in spite of this I could
be of some service.

Regards,
Anshuman Pandey

---
Anshuman Pandey | apandey at u.washington.edu | University of Washington

  "Life is an impossible scheme, and love an imperceptible dream.
   Face the facts, that's what it's always been. Relax. What you
   see is what you've seen, What you get is a new philosophy."