Q: IOL catalog

South Asia Section imj at u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 21 23:54:51 UTC 1996

Those interested in the BL catalogs might be interested to know that many
are being reproduced by Booklab in Austin Texas.  I do not know if it is
still possible to order them.  Those interested should contact Jim Nye at
the University of Chicago Library who made the arrangements for their
reproduction.  jnye at midway.uchicago.edu

South Asia Section
Irene Joshi, M.L.S.
South Asia Librarian