On Bindi, Tikka or Tilak (fwd)

C.A. Coleman 6500carp at ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu
Tue Nov 19 14:54:19 UTC 1996

You might also want to look up a book called "Samudrika" (YG Krishnamurti
and Kuari Chandrakanta Sharma--Asia Press).  It's a description of sex
and body sign prediction practices, but it might yield some interesting
ideas.  Katherine Young (McGill U.) also has a book/chapter/article on
this matter that came out in 1992, though I do not have a cite for it.

Let me know what comes of this.

CAC

"It is madness to wear ladies' straw hats and velvet hats to
church; we should all be wearing crash helmets."
					--Annie Dillard
					_Teaching a Stone to Talk_