Dhik taan!

mohkamsing MOHKAMSING at rullet.LeidenUniv.nl
Tue Nov 19 09:28:01 UTC 1996

Dear prof. Aklujkar,
Fascinated by the beautiful play upon the words "dhik taan" in the line
mentioned by Madhav Deshpande, I requested him to pass on the references of
that verse to me if someone would come reactions. Now you have come up with the
complete verse, I may also direct that request directly to you.
There is one more request: do you [or anyone else on the list] know more such
passages containing puns on drum syllables?

best wishes,

N. Mohkamsing
Ph.D. Researcher
NWO,