Pali Canon Online

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Tue Mar 26 13:31:00 UTC 1996

	I have a suggestion for those who are managing the Tripitaka
files at this website.  One of the 'sea' archive files, KN.sea, is too
large to fit on a high-density floppy disk, and that makes it rather
difficult to move it from one computer to another after downloading.  May
I suggest that it be split into two archives such as 'KN1.sea' and
'KN2.sea'.  This would make moving these files between the computers
easier.  Otherwise, I have to 'extract' the contents on one machine and
move the extracted files to the other machine.
	Thanks.
		Madhav Deshpande