Pali Canon Online

mhcrxlc at dir.mcc.ac.uk mhcrxlc at dir.mcc.ac.uk
Wed Mar 27 15:06:41 UTC 1996

Madhav Deshpande writes:

        I have a suggestion for those who are managing the Tripitaka
files at this website.  One of the 'sea' archive files, KN.sea, is too
large to fit on a high-density floppy disk, and that makes it rather
difficult to move it from one computer to another after downloading.  May
I suggest that it be split into two archives such as 'KN1.sea' and
'KN2.sea'.  This would make moving these files between the computers
easier.  Otherwise, I have to 'extract' the contents on one machine and
move the extracted files to the other machine.

Yes, it is rather a nuisance. I will try and arrange for a different
arrangement for the update in three months time. We have had a lot of
difficulties getting this sorted out, but hopefully we can avoid many of
the problems next time round.

Lance Cousins

MANCHESTER, UK
Email: mhcrxlc at dir.mcc.ac.uk