Why not a definitive devnagri font

aditya at icanect.net aditya at icanect.net
Tue Mar 19 14:35:06 UTC 1996

kellner at hws.ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp (Birgit Kellner)  has  recently
written as follows:
>Mac or Windows-users. Hence, I would strongly suggest that, until the
>current lcd is replaced by one which allows for Devanagari, let's stick to
>the present conventions.
That is no convention at all. We do not have any means of
communicating in Devnagri at all. What you propose translates into "If
I cannot have it my way :no one else should have it either"
Have a nice day.
Aditya Mishra
http://www.icanect.net/~aditya
The opinions expressed herein are continually mutating and*
might have already been changed  by the time you read them*
owing to the more recent information that became available*