Hyphenation patterns and ITRANS/SKT/etc.

Anshuman Pandey apandey at u.washington.edu
Mon Dec 9 23:53:51 UTC 1996

Hello,

I would like to know whether anyone here who uses ITRANS/SKT/etc. has
found a successful method which allows for automatic hyphenation of
devanaagarii in the LaTeX environment. I frequently am presented with
"overfull boxes" due to extra-long Sanskrit sentences running off into
the margin, and would like to know if there is any easier way to prevent
this from happening rather than introducing line breaks throughout the
sentences.

Thanks.

Regards,
Anshuman Pandey

---
Anshuman Pandey | apandey at u.washington.edu | University of Washington

  "Life is an impossible scheme, and love an imperceptible dream.
   Face the facts, that's what it's always been. Relax. What you
   see is what you've seen, What you get is a new philosophy."