kala, anadi ananta, fellowship to India

Jon Skarpeid Jon.Skarpeid at hint.no
Fri Apr 26 12:09:01 UTC 1996

1.
Which of the philosophical systems of Indian(hindu) philosophy is deepest
concerned with the phenomenom of kala, e.g. beginning and ending and
non-beginning and non-ending(anadi((samsara)) and ananta(samsara), and I
would also add nitya vastu)?

2.
Though i have read A.Balslevs "Time in indian philosophy", I'm still
woundering.
Is there any other books/articles You would suggest?

3.
I have also received a fellowship to India, and I wonder where's the pest
place, including library with english books, to undergo a study of
Indian(hindu) philosopy.