Atheism in Hinduism: help needed

purushottama bilimoria pbilmo at deakin.edu.au
Fri Apr 26 07:59:31 UTC 1996

Dear Partha Banerji,

While cleaning up the pile-up of 2,534 indology messages especially
during my time away, I came across your message. hve you seen my paper"
Hindu doubts about God - towards a Mimamsa deconstruction" ? It was
published in International Philosophical Quarterly in 1992 ( can send you
the exact reference in a few days).