Query: materials for refutation of 'sabdanityatva

purushottama bilimoria pbilmo at deakin.edu.au
Mon Apr 22 11:56:26 UTC 1996

I have discussed this and surveyed some literature on this (taking cues
from Chemparathy's work on Udayana) in my book on Sabdapraman nd more in
three or four papers which you will find listed in Philosophers' Index.
One related paper came out recently in the Nagoya Studies in Indian
Philosophy and Buddhism. (Which canvasses Nyaya-like Western critiques.)
Hope it helps. Let me have your references too.