Q: Debates

nas_ng at lms420.jsc.nasa.gov nas_ng at lms420.jsc.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 11 19:19:02 UTC 1996

I have a question: Are there any writings in Sanskrit, Hindi or Tamil,
against Muslim invasion of India. Against conversion to Islam, etc.,
I know in Tamil there are few writings against conversion to
Christianity. What about Hindu reaction to Islamization (pre 20th
century)??

In 20th century, the modern debates on literary topics was started
by Kamban Kazhakam, Karaikkudi. The founder S. Ganesan (1908-1983)
was well-known. There were debates on Vali Vadham, who is a better
brother: Kumbhakarnan or Vibheeshanan etc.,

n. ganesan