FW: re my request of 19 september on a translation of Shankara's

Leo Facq Leofacq at msn.com
Tue Oct 10 11:11:16 UTC 1995

----------
From: 	indology-request at liverpool.ac.uk on behalf of Leo Facq

Sent: 	dinsdag 26 september 1995 19:19
To: 	Members of the list
Subject:
re my request of 19 september on a translation of Shankara's

We learnt
from Europe's leading bookshop on Asean litterature Otto
Harrassowitz in
Wiesbaden-Germany that A.G. Krishna Warner's book
(Ramakrishna Math, Madras
1983) is out of print and is no longer on the
second hand market. Could
anyone put us in touch with a bookseller
(i.e.provide us with name and
address on E-mail??) who would still stock it,
first or second hand? We
have a rather urgent need for it.
Many thanks
ahead.

Note added on
October 10,1995:
Is there perhaps any chance of borrowing it from a library?
Please inform undersigned of conditions of loan of books to Europe/Belgium

Many Thanks ahead
Leofacq