===>> FREE 1 yr. Magazine Sub sent worldwide- 300+ Popular USA Titles

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Oct 10 13:17:06 UTC 1995

Dear INDOLOGY members,

Please ignore the recent large posting advertising magazine
subscriptions.

Especially, please do not reply to it, since your reply will be sent
back to INDOLOGY, not the originators of the message.

>From time to time we get unsolicited email of this type being sent to
INDOLOGY (this is called "spamming").  This practice is detrimental to
the internet, impolite to you and me, and contravenes basic netiquette.
I recommend having nothing to do with any company that spams.  Only by
being seen to be a commercial failure will this type of junk advertizing
die out.

Dominik Wujastyk