Solomon articles

Ernst.Prets at oeaw.ac.at Ernst.Prets at oeaw.ac.at
Wed Oct 4 14:42:09 UTC 1995

E.A. Solomon wrote a few articles on `Forgotten Naiyaayikas´ which are known
to me. In a footnote of one of her articles (Trilocana - A Forgotten
Naiyaayika, Proceedings of the 4th World Sanskrit Conference, Berlin 1986
which seems to be a short version of the one mentioned below, No1) she
refers to more of her articles on this topic all of which seem to be
published in Vidya, The Journal of the Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
(C-Languages??). Does anybody on the list have access to or, at least, have
the correct bibliographical references of the following articles, since the
bibliographic references of Solomon are partly cryptic and inconsistent:

1. Trilocana - A Forgotten Naiyaayika. Vidya 23/1 1980
2. Aviddhakarn.a - A Forgotten Naiyaayika. Vidya 13/1 1070
3. A Further Note on Aviddhakarn.a. Vidya 13/2 1971
4. Forgotten Naiyaayikas: Acaarya Adhyayana. Vidya 17 Humanities 1974
5. Forgotten Naiyaayikas: Bhaavivikta. Vidya 17/1-2 1974
6. Forgotten Naiyaayikas: Vi´svaruupa. Vidya 18/1 1976
7. ´Sa.nkara - A Forgotten Naiyaayika. Vidya 1978.

Since I need these articles rather urgently, I would be gratful for any help.

Ernst Prets
Institut für Kultur- und Geistesgeschichte Asiens
Österreichische Akademie der Wissenschaften
Postgasse 7/4/3
A-1010 Wien