Indian Archival Contacts?

Benjamin Preciado Solis bprecia at colmex.mx
Fri May 26 18:53:12 UTC 1995

Dear Dr. White,

regarding your enquiry on Sanskrit Manuscripts at Jodhpur you should know
that the whole collection of Sanskrit manuscripts is preserved at
PURATATTWA VIBHAGA, located in front of Jodhpur University. You should
write to the Director, Puratattwa Vibhaga, Jodhpur, Rajasthan. They have
published several fascicles of a descriptive catalogue.

R.V. Joshi c/o B. Preciado