Scary news from India

Aditya, The Hindu Skeptic a018967t at bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us
Tue Mar 14 13:50:53 UTC 1995

I have learned that a very fanatic Hindu party named Shiv Sena has come to
power in the State of Maharastra in India. This is very important state
with capitol in Bombay. It is alleged that Shiv Sena was responsible for
many atrocities not only against Muslims but also against Hindus from
other states. The situation is parallel to that in Algeria but only
difference is that it is in one part of India and not whole of India.
Let us keep our fingers crossed and see the developments.
Aditya Mishra                                | The opinions expressed herein
Phone/FAX 305-746-0442 (Please leave message)| are absolutely not immutable
email: a018967t at bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us   | and may have changed by the
   (Please excuse for the extra long address)| time you read them due to the
Prodigy: TVDS96A                             | new evidence and/or data.