Prof. Brough's address

Dr J.J. Lipner jjl1000 at cus.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jul 4 14:52:18 UTC 1995

On Mon, 26 Jun 1995, Miroslav Rozehnal wrote:

> Dear co-netters!
> Does anybody of you know the e-mail address of Prof. Brough?
> (Or if there is none, his snail-mail address)?
> Thank you very much!
> Miroslav Rozehnal, Institu of Indology, Charles University Prague
> rozehnal at praha1.ff.cuni.cz
>
>Dear member,
            If it is Professor John Brough of Cambridge University that
you want, I am sorry to say that he passed away a number of years ago.
                                  Yours sincerely,
                                       Julius Lipner

Date: 04 Jul 95 17:28:00 EDT
From: P.Friedlander at wellcome.ac.uk
Subject: Nastaliq script

Dear Members,
Does anyone know of any ATM type 1 fonts for Nastaliq script? It is not hard
to get fonts for Naskh script but I am looking for something to write Urdu
in and wonder what resources there are available.
Peter Friedlander